Terms and Conditions
The term "Borenson and Associates, Inc" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at 330 Schantz Road, Allentown, PA 18104. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is subject to change without notice.
- Information presented on this website, unless otherwise indicated, is protected by United States copyright law. All material on this site is the property of the Borenson and Associates, Inc., Allentown, PA, USA. The intention of this site is to promote the use and legal purchase of Borenson and Associates, Inc products and materials. Use of materials on this website is limited to the provisions of fair use under U.S. copyright law. No other use is permitted. If you want to use any material on this website for other than the use noted above, you must seek written permission directly from Borenson and Associated, Inc.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information found on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information may contain inadvertent inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any materials advertised or promoted on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Our liability is limited to a refund of the purchase price, less shipping and handling, if you are not satisfied that the product simplifies the learning of algebraic concepts, provided the materials are returned within 30 days of purchase.
- All Hands-On Equations printed materials are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Unauthorized duplication of Hands-On Equations materials, if done by a school teacher, will subject both the teacher and the district to financial compensation for copyright infringement. (For home use, a parent may reproduce the worksheets for his/her children.) Hands-On Equations lessons, worksheets, etc., may not be posted on the web for public use. A teacher may post materials on a private site or blog which requires a password to access, but may not post copyrighted materials that can be viewed by the general public.
- "Hands-On Equations", "Making Algebra Child's Play," the scale logo, and "Developing Fractions Sense" are all trademarks of Borenson and Associates, Inc., and their use by any outside party are subject to the US trademark laws. Misappropriation of these trademarks constitutes trademark infringement. All available legally remedies will be pursued to prevent or stop trademark infringement.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).